Monday, November 3, 2008

What, Me Worry?

I am seriously on the fence, politically speaking. Seriously, I like lots of things about Obama and McCain, so who the heck do I vote for? I want the person who is going to make things a bit easier on the economy. And a second stimulus check wouldn't hurt! At any rate, I think the US needs some serious prayers tomorrow night!!

That all aside, today has been a decent day for a Monday. A little on the chilly side, but that is to be expected in November. I know it could always (and will)be worse. I'm a bit bummed that I didn't find any good "trash pickins'" on my walk at work today. I guess the garbage men beat me to it. :(. But here are some pictures of my previous, er, goods:




(Sorry the pictures came out so dark.I am not the world's greatest photographer, I'll the first to admit.)

Dinner is just about ready. My man is slaving away in the kitchen as I type ;). Now if only he'd pain the house or something so I could take a nap...

No comments: